Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Little Monkey

Today while shopping at Target [such a dangerous store... lol] we hit up the clearance section in the baby clothes department. Oh boy oh boy... my favorite item we bought for John has to be his monkey hat! It'll be perfect for those snowy, cold winters in Germany; which by the way, I found out today from Nathan that John & I will be heading back in 6 or 7 weeks with Nathan!!!!! 

I CAN'T WAIT.

Anyways, I couldn't help but take pictures of my little fella in his new headwear this afternoon :)













"Okay mom, if I act somewhat happy, will you please take it off my head?!"

The after photo 




Tomorrow marks 7 months for our John Anthony! Time is flying by so quickly. I'll post his 7 month update on Thursday; he has his booster flu shot that afternoon so I'll get his stats then.

No comments:

Post a Comment